Well, folks, Here’s an exciting update on my future as a trainer/instructor. I’m going to be studying over the next year as a Permaculture Designer working towards my certification. I’ll continue to deliver computer training and online courses and YouTube videos. However, gardening and farming have become my passion in the past few years and I’m hoping to gradually begin mentoring families and communities on sustainable food production and distribution.
In order to expand my horizons, I’ve been spending time working with farmers and growers in the Ontario region as a volunteer – primarily on organic farms – to get real world experience in farming practices. I’m excited!
If this sounds interesting, check out the following links to learn more:
- Permaculture Women’s Guild – Permaculture Design Certificate – €600
- Permaculture Design Principles – Overview of Permaculture Design
- Emotional Permaculture – Free Course
- North Carolina State University – Online Permaculture Course
- Free Permaculture Basics Course – Regenerative Institute
- Permaculture Online Resource Links