In this video, you’ll see how to take an Excel chart and insert it into PowerPoint as a link and view how it updates the chart automatically when you make a change on the original worksheet. Cool!
Month: July 2016
Here is my next video in our series on Office Integration Features. In this video you’ll learn how to export a PowerPoint presentation to a Word document to create a handout for your audience. You’ll see how to send it to Word using one of five options:
- Speaker’s notes beside slide images
- Speaker’s notes below slide images
- Blank lines next to slide images
- Blank lines below slide images
- Export only the text as an outline to a Word document
You’ll also be able to link the Word document handout to the original presentation so that if you change the presentation it will be reflected in the handout.
Here’s the video:
Please feel free to post a question if you’re having any problems applying these skills.